Arthur B. Levine Company is your commercial surety bond specialist. Conveniently located in New York in the heart of midtown Manhattan, we are poised to provide you with the highest quality customer service backed by decades of experience.
Please feel free to fill out our Online Quote Form or to Contact Us with any of your surety bond needs.
Our surety bond services include:
- Court Bond - Filed in connection with litigation by the Principal. The Principal can be the Appellant, Plaintiff, Defendant, or anyone who seeks Court intervention.
- Fiduciary Bond - Allows the Principal, or Fiduciary who, under the jurisdiction and supervision of a Court, administers property held in trust. The Fiduciary is generally required by law to provide a Surety Bond.
- Bankruptcy Trustees Bond - These bonds may be written on an individual or blanket basis. They are required by the Court to ensure "faithful performance of duty."
- Bank Depository Bond - A depository program is utilized by banks holding certain federal, state, municipal or private deposits.
- Miscellaneous Bonds - There are many other bonds that attorneys may need for themselves or their clients such as Liquor Bonds, License and Permit Bonds, Lost Instrument Bonds, Public Official Bonds, etc.